(The uniform is stated in the affirmative. Any garment not specifically stated is considered non-uniform.)
FORMAL UNIFORM (Every student must have a formal uniform.)
• Tartan plaid skirt
• White or black STA emblem polo shirt with collar, white turtleneck or white mock turtleneck (polo purchased through Athletic Booster Org.)
• Solid black or red v-neck sweater, sweater vest or cardigan with the STA emblem
• Solid black or solid white socks (must be clearly visible) or footed tights
• Shoes: closed-toed shoes
STA emblem polo shirts or white turtlenecks are to be tucked inside the uniform skirt or black pants.
Students may purchase a black monogrammed fleece vest.
Students may wear an official STA emblem sweatshirt on Wednesdays.
Only solid white T-shirts may be worn under STA emblem polo shirt or turtleneck.
Black uniform dress pant must be purchased from Dennis Uniform.
No hats, visors, sunglasses, scarves or distracting accessories are permitted.
The only body piercing jewelry allowed is in the earlobe. Body tattoos may not be visible.
Students may not change or destroy the skirt or pants or sweater (i.e., pull threads out, cut, roll up, safety pinned, unzipped, cut sweater to make into a cardigan, etc.) and continue to wear them to school. Skirt hemlines are to be 3 inches above knee bone. Skirts must cover boxer shorts.
Coats/jackets may be worn between buildings as needed and in morning and afternoon advisory. Non-STA sweatshirts, non-STA sweaters, sports jackets, etc., may NOT be worn during school hours or worn as “jackets.”
On “out of uniform” days the following is not allowed:
• extremely short shorts or skirts
• bare backs, shoulders and midriffs, low cut shirts (back and front)
• clothing which displays alcohol, drugs, tobacco, obscenities, sex
• halters, spaghetti straps, tube tops
• rubber flip flop shoes, bedroom slippers, beach shoes